FreshRSS manual (English)
FreshRSS is an RSS aggregator and reader. It allows you to read and follow several news websites at a glance without the need to browse from one website to another.
FreshRSS has a lot of features including:
- RSS and Atom aggregation
- Mark article as favorite if you liked it or if you want to read it later
- Filter and search functionality helps to easily find articles
- Statistics to show you the publishing frequency all the websites you follow
- Import/export of your feeds into OPML format
- Several themes created by the community
- Several extensions created by the community
- “Google Reader”-like API to connect Android applications
- The application is “responsive,” which means it adapts to small screens so you can bring articles in your pocket
- Self-hosted: the code is free (under AGPL3 licence), so you can host your own instance of FreshRSS
- Multi-user, so you can also host for your friends and family
- share article links with a bunch of services
- And a lot more!
This documentation is split into different sections:
- User documentation, where you can discover all the possibilities offered by FreshRSS
- Administrator documentation for detailed installation and maintenance related tasks
- Developer documentation to guide you in the source code of FreshRSS and to help you if you want to contribute
- Contributor guidelines for those who want to help improve FreshRSS
The official demo of FreshRSS is available under https://demo.freshrss.org/.
- Username: demo
- Password: demodemo
Another chance to try out, but not official supported by FreshRSS: The application is listed on Softaculous https://www.softaculous.com/apps/rss/FreshRSS.
FreshRSS is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.